Day 12

 I finished. I am done. Two years of stress, tears, anger and so much more is done. I woke up this morning and took a shower and got ready for the day. I definitely had a pep in my step this morning as I could not wait to be officially done...well basically still need to do the comments Tom Morgan left on my paper. I walked over to the projection room around 11:25 because my exit interview started at 11:30. I walked in the door of the lower library by the tech office and was greeted by a white board that read "Nice Job Paulina!" My face lite up. I walked in the door of the projection room and sitting in a horse shoe shape was Tom, Heidi, Ellie and Kyle. Not going to lie that was intimidating to walk into. I sat down at what one could call the head of the horse shoe. Tom started off by telling me that I had passed and gave me compliments on how I did my podcast and used my very personalized theme throughout. Heidi asked me a few questions about advice I would give future students looking to complete a concentration. Kyle asked me about the process of my podcast and Ellie reminded me of a woman's email i received that was a key point to in my project and changed my view. I left the meeting with the biggest smile on my face I was so happy I immediately called my mom wanting to scream with excitement! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection

Weekly reflection

Day two! it was slow