Day not sure because my counting is messed up

 Today I was slow because the only thing I had to do was complete my comments left on my concentration paper. Anyways, I woke up this morning at 8:30am and got dressed quickly because I was excited to go to dunks with my advisory. Around 9:15 I walked over to meet my advisory in front of Maxwell savage. This was definitely the best way to start my day. After that I went to the studio before walking over to the theatre for the final season seminar. Then I went to jakes with Hailey and got some yummy food! Quesadillas are were its at. Later in the afternoon after I had procrastinated a little possibly too long. I finally sat down and completed the comments...there was not many at all. After that I had dorm clean up and do not think I have ever poured more chunky milk in my life than I did today. GROSS. Then I enjoyed the final bits of sunshine and went swimming with Alex and Hannah. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection

Weekly reflection

Day two! it was slow