Day nine...emotional

 Today was stressful, sad and excited at the same point. I woke up this morning and showered. After that I walked over to the library to work on my concentration paper with Valerie. Then around 11:30am I walked over to grab and go with Hailey, then we sat on the turf and enjoyed our sun butter and fluff sandwiches and enjoyed the sun! After that I went back to the dorm and relaxed a bit before cleaning and getting ready to head over to the theatre to get glammed for opening night! This was when the emotions hit. I cannot believe its been four years and I have spent all of it in the theatre with some of my favorite people. I have grown a lot personally, becoming a more confident actor, dancer and general person. Will never be able to express my gratitude for everyone in the theatre. Seeing the Proctors post about the 2021 bricks only made the bittersweet realization bigger. I began to cry and was immediately comforted by Helen, Calvin and Libby. I am for sure going to cherish these next three nights of performing on the Proctor stage for one last hooray! After the AMAZING show I came back to my dorm and finished up a few edits from my dad on my paper and at 11pm I TURNED MY PAPER IN...feeling incredibly accomplished and relieved. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection

Weekly reflection

Day two! it was slow