Day 8

 Woke up today and immediately felt way more productive then yesterday. Today I decided to go to advisory. I had. Told Sarah that I would stop by a meeting or two. In advisory we listened to Emilys concentration presentation which was really interesting. After that I came back to my dorm, sat on the porch and began to work on my concentration paper. First I reviewed my fathers comments and made some changes that he suggested. Then I went and did all the proper in-text citations. After that I went to Ellie Bullion. Lunch was good, I decided to switch work locations for the afternoon to give myself a change of scenery. So I sat with Katie, Libby, and Ellie under the tree by the wise, They all worked on Algebra two together and did Ellies second round of comments. Along with added pictures to my slide show. Around 2pm, I went back to the dorm to relax before one final dress rehearsal. Come see Mamma Mia tomorrow through Friday! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection

Weekly reflection

Day two! it was slow