Day ten

Today I was so excited because after two years I am basically done with concentration! I woke up this morning and did a review of my slideshow. Then I walked over to the studio to meet up with Cameron, Hannah, Alex, and Hailey before walking over to the meeting house for senior seminar. Which I found this one very informative and inspiring it some extent. After that I had a meeting with Ellie to finalize the plan for my presentation to identity literature tomorrow...so excited! Then I went to lunch with Rachel, Cameron, and Hailey so fun as usual. After lunch I came back to my dorm and wrote a few more notecards for my presentation and edited the three clips of my podcast together to share during my presentation tomorrow. Then as usual I had another AMAZING PERFORMANCE OF MAMMA MIA! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection

Weekly reflection

Day two! it was slow